Phosphorus-free electroless nickel deposits on powders
- 40 Downloads
It has been established that comparatively pure nickel deposits can be applied to powders with the aid of hydrazine hydrate.
The optimum solution compositions and process parameters have been determined for electroless nickel plating in the production of composite powder materials alloyed with nickel.
KeywordsNickel Hydrate Hydrazine Hydrazine Hydrate Powder Material
- 1.K. M. Gorbunova and A. A. Nikiforova, Physicochemical Principles of the Electroless Nickel Plating Process [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Latatuev, G. N. Ganai, and A. D. Denisov, Electroless Metal Coatings [in Russian], Barnaul (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.S. A. Vishenkov and E. V. Kasparova, Electroless Nickel Plating as a Means of Increasing the Reliability and Useful Life of Machine Components [in Russian], Mashgiz, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.D. J. Levy, Electrochem. Technol.,1, 38 (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.I. W. Dini and P. R. Coronado, Plating,54, 385 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. A. Sidorenko, Ya. A. Greiman, and P. I. Kukin, Sb. Nauchn. Tr. Belorussk. Inst. Mekhaniz. Sel'sk. Khoz., Gorki, No. 22 (1972).Google Scholar