Physicochemical aspects of boundary contact formation in the system graphite-alloys of nickel with group VIA metals
Methods of Investigations and Properties of Powder Materials
KeywordsNickel Contact Formation Boundary Contact Physicochemical Aspect
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. V. Naidich, Contact phenomena in Metallic Alloys [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. V. Naidich, V. M. Perevertailo, O. B. Loginova, et al., “Investigation of the wetting of solid bodies by metal alloys at superhigh pressures,” in: Surface Properties of Melts, [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1982), pp. 189–193.Google Scholar
- 3.V. M. Perevertailo, O. B. Loginova, V. G. Delevi, et al., “Wettability and contact interaction in the system graphite-nickel-chromium melt,” Sverkhtv. Materialy, No. 4, 20–22 (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.V. K. Kostikov and A. N. Varenkov, Interaction of Metal Melts and Carbonaceous Materials [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Vertman and A. M. Samarin, Properties of Iron Melts [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992