On the capacity of mineral radon water to restore functioning of a frog heart' disturbed by the action of cortisone and ACTH
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Radon Cortisone Frog Heart Radon Water
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. N. Zamanskii and A. I. Lopushanskii, Dokl. AN SSSR,85, 3, 665 (1952).Google Scholar
- 2.Kh. S. Koshtoyants. Protein Bodies, Metabilism, and Neural Regulation [in Russian], Moscow (1951).Google Scholar
- 3.A. G. Saakyan, Farmakol. i toksikol. 2, 178 (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.A. G. Saakyan, Byull. éksper. biol. 4, 75 (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.T. M. Turpaev, Biokhimiya, 6, 611 (1951).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1964