Interaction between plasma-sprayed coatings and a titanium alloy substrate
- 27 Downloads
In the deposition of a tungsten coating on a titanium substrate regions of chemical reaction are observed. In the deposition of an 80% Ni-20% Cr alloy coating by the plasma-spraying process adhesion is purely mechanical in character.
It has been established that the amount of tungsten in the zones of chemical reaction is a function of the spraying range.
KeywordsTitanium Tungsten Titanium Alloy Alloy Coating Alloy Substrate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. S. Nagin, O. B. Chevela, et al., PoroshkovayaMet.,No. 4 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Kudinov, Tekhnol. Mashinostr., No. 21 (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.M. A. Levinstein, Metal Finishing J., No. 6, 72 (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.D. Mohr, Transactions of the 18th International Welding Institute Congress [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.K. K. Khrenov, Avtomat. Svarka, No. 1 (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Krasnov, Poroshkovaya Met., No. 2 (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Appen, in: Oxidation Resistant Coatings [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow-Leningrad (1963).Google Scholar
- 8.I. B. Borovskii, in: Local Methods of Analysis of Materials [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 9.N. N. Rykalin, M. Kh. Shorshorov, and Yu. A. Krasulin, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Neorgan. Mat., No. 1 (1965).Google Scholar