Approximation of the liquidus surface of the HfO2-Y2O3-CaO system by reduced polynomials
Method of Examination and Properties of Powder Materials
- 45 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Scheffe, “Experiments with mixtures,” J. Royal Statistical Soc. Ser. B,20, No. 2, 344 (1958).Google Scholar
- 2.F. S. Novik, “Problem of possibilities of using the method of simplex grids for examining their equilibrium diagrams,” Zavod. Lab.,34, No. 10, 1223–1227 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.L. M. Lopato, G. I. Gerasimyuk, A. V. Shevchenko, and S. G. Tresvyatskii, “Phase equilibria in the Dy2O3-CaO, Y2O3-CaO and Yb2O3-CaO systems,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Neorg. Mater.,9, No. 3, 427–431 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Shevchenko, Z. A. Zaitseva, L. M. Lopato, and G. I. Gerasimyuk, “Zirconates and hafnates of rare-earth elements,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Neorg. Mater.,19, No. 12, 2059–2062 (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.V. S. Stubican, “Recent progress in the field of ceramic systems,” Ceramics,36, No. 5, 46–57 (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.E. R. Andrievskaya, L. M. Lopato, A. V. Shevchenko, and Z. A. Zaitseva, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Neorg. Mater.,24, No. 10, 39–42 (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.E. R. Andrievskaya, A. V. Shevchenko, L. M. Lopato, and I. E. Kir'yakova, “Interaction in the CaZrO3-Y2O3 system,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Ser. A, No. 5, 74–75 (1988).Google Scholar
- 8.L. M. Lopato, L. M. Shevchenko, and A. E. Kushchevskii, “Examination of systems of highly refractory oxides,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 1, 88–92 (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991