Thermophysical properties of aluminum nitride-yttria materials
Test Methods and Properties of Powder Metallurgical Materials
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsAluminum Thermophysical Property
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. A. Guseva, A. S. Bolgar, S. P. Gordienko, et al., “Determination of the enthalpy of self-bonded silicon carbide in the temperature range 1300–2000°K,” Teplofiz. Vys. Temp.,4, No. 5, 649–653 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.L. V. Gurvich, G. A. Khachkaruzov, V. A. Medvedev, et al., Thermodynamic Properties of Individual Substances [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.A. S. Bolgar, A. G. Turchanin, and V. V. Fesenko, Thermodynamic Properties of Carbides [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.A. S. Bolgar and V. F. Litvinenko, Thermodynamic Properties of Carbides [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.E. K. Kazenas and D. M. Chizhikov, Pressure and Vapor Composition over Oxides of Chemical Elements [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Pustovalov, “Method for measuring the thermal conductivities of refractories at high temperatures,” Zavod. Lab., No. 9, 1093–1094 (1957).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983