Immunological characteristics of the pollen of Ambrosia artemisiaefolia
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Immunological Characteristic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. S. Vasil'ev, The common ragweed and its control in Krasnodar Province, Candidate dissertation, Krasnodar (1957).Google Scholar
- 2.S. A. Kott, Quarantine Weeds and Their Control [in Russian], Moscow (1953), p. 69.Google Scholar
- 3.H. A. Allard and H. F. Allard, Science,104 (1946), p. 429.Google Scholar
- 4.H. Eagle, C. E. Arbesman, and W. L. Winkenwerder, J. Immunol.,36 (1939), p. 425.Google Scholar
- 5.J. G. Feinberg, Int. Arch. Allergy,16 (1960), p. 1.Google Scholar
- 6.B. W. Gahn, How to Control Ragweed, the Principal Cause of Autumn Hay Fever, Washington (1933).Google Scholar
- 7.A. M. Kulka and D. Hirsch, J. Immunol.,50 (1945), p. 127.Google Scholar
- 8.W. C. Muenscher, Ragweed and Hay Fever, New York (1940).Google Scholar
- 9.M. Richter and A. H. Sehon, J. Allergy,31, (1960), p. 111.Google Scholar
- 10.R. P. Wodenhouse, Int. Arch. Allergy,5 (1954), p. 425.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau Enterprises, Inc. 1965