Changes in the blood of rats at various stages of the adaptation syndrome
Pathological Physiology and General Pathology
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. V. Zimkin and A. V. Korobkov, Teor. i prakt. fiz. kultury, No. 4 (1960), p. 270.Google Scholar
- 2.I. R. Petrov, Vestn. Akad. Med. Nauk SSSR, No. 5 (1962), p. 87.Google Scholar
- 3.S. I. Ryabov, Probl. éndokrinol., No. 4 (1958), p. 72.Google Scholar
- 4.T. F. Dougherty and A. White, Endocrinology,35 (1944), p. 1.Google Scholar
- 5.D. J. Ingle and B. L. Baker, Physiological and Therapeutic Effects of Corticotropin (ACTH) and Cortisone, Springfield (1953).Google Scholar
- 6.I. Kellner and L. Z. Stockinger, wiss. Mikr., Bd., 62, S. 265 (1955).Google Scholar
- 7.J. M. Mantz, C. R. Soc. Biol.,151 (1957), p. 1957.Google Scholar
- 8.H. Selye, The Physiology and Pathology of Exposure to Stress, Montreal (1950).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau Enterprises, Inc. 1965