Ultrastrucrure of the synaptic apparatus after administration of amphetamine and haloperidol
Morphology and Pathomorphology
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Haloperidol Amphetamine Synaptic Apparatus
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. V. Anichkov and M. L. Belen'skii, Textbook of Pharmacology [in Russian], Leningrad (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Arefolov and K. S. Raevskii, Byull. Éksperim. Biol. i Med., No. 1, 38 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.V. F. Matveev, Pathomorphological Analysis of the Action of Some Psychotomimetic Drugs on the Central Nervous System. Doctoral Dissertation, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.V. M. Mityushin, Biofizika, No. 2, 373 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.D. E. Comings, Am. J. Human Genet.,25, 440 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.J. C. Eccles, The Physiology of Synapses [Russian translation], Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.A. Mirsky and S. Osawa, in: The Functional Morphology of the Cell [Russian translation], Moscow (1963), p. 9.Google Scholar
- 8.J. C. Yates and R. D. Yates, J. Ultrastruct. Res.,16, 382 (1966).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1972