Analysis of the conditions of cooling of atomized metal powders and calculation of the dimensions of the atomizing chamber
Theory, Production Technology, and Properties of Powders and Fibers
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsAtomize Metal Metal Powder
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. I. Naida, Poroshkovaya Met., No. 3 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.B. V. Raushenbakh et al., Physical Principles of the Working Process in the Combustion Chambers of Air-Breathing Jet Engines [in Russian], Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.D. G. Vadivasov, An Investigation into the Effects of Electrodeposition Conditions on the Properties of Metallic Coatings [in Russian] (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.O. S. Nichiporenko and Yu. I. Naida, Poroshkovaya Met., No. 7 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.G. A. Babukha and A. A. Shraiber, Interaction of Particles of a Multisized Powder in Two-Phase Streams [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.Z. R. Gorbis, Heat Exchange in Dispersed Continuous Streams [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow-Leningrad (1964).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974