Reactions of molybdenum disulfide with some gases and water vapor
Powder Metallurgical Materials, Parts, and Coatings
- 78 Downloads
KeywordsWater Vapor Molybdenum Disulfide Molybdenum Disulfide
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. V. Samsonov and S. V. Drozdova, Sulfides [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.M. M. Spivak, R. A. Isakova, A. G. Loparev, and I. A. Sapukov, "Chemistry of the oxidation of molybdenite," Kompleksn. Ispol'z. Mineral'n. Syr'ya, No. 7, 45–48 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Aleshin and A. N. Kharlamov, "X-ray photoelectron spectra of zirconium, niobium and molybdenum sulfides," Zh. Neorg. Khim.,25, No. 8, 2036–2039 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.V. L. Kalikhman, S. V. Radzikovskaya, V. F. Bukhanevich, and E. P. Gladchenko, "Behavior of some tungsten, molybdenum, niobium, and tantalum sulfides in a vacuum," Poroshk. Metall., No. 10, 55–60 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Zelikman, G. V. Idenbaum, M. V. Teslitskaya, and V. V. Shalankova, "Structural transformations of synthetic MoS," Kristallografiya,14, No. 5, 795–799 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.R. U. Kalamazov and Kh. R. Niyazov, "Radiation chemisorption of oxygen on cadmium sulfide," Khim. Vys. Energ.,2, No. 4, 349–351 (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.P. Cannon and F. Norton, "Reaction between molybdenum disulphide and water," Nature,203, 750–757 (1964).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983