Condition of plasticity of porous bodies
Test Methods and Properties of Materials
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. K. Mackenzie, Proc. Phys. Soc.,63, 1–10 (1950).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Skorokhod, Rheological Principles of Sintering Theory [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.L. I. Tuchinskii, “Theory of the densification of porous materials during dynamic hot pressing,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 4, 43–51 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.I. F. Martynova and V. V. Skorokhod, “Densification of porous metal during volume plastic deformation in the absence of work-hardening,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 5, 14–17 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Skorokhod and I. F. Martynova, “Irreversible deformation of a sintered porous body of a workhardening plastic metal, Part I,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 4, 70–74 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.M. V. Storozhev and E. A. Popov, Theory of Plastic Working of Metals [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshitz, Theory of Elasticity, Addison-Wesley (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979