Alloying of pseudoalloys for contact welding machine electrodes
- 24 Downloads
The alloying of W-Cu pseudoalloys with Ag results in enhancement of material properties compared to currently used commercial compositions in the W-Cu-Ni system.
Use of W-Cu-Ag pseudoalloys as electrodes and clamping chucks in welding machines produces an increase in wear stability and quality of weld joints.
KeywordsWelding Material Property Weld Joint Welding Machine Contact Welding
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. N. Frantsevich, R. V. Minakova, N. D. Lesnik, et al., “Physicochemical bases in producing composite materials for high-stress contacts and electrodes,” in: Melt Adhesion and Soldering of Materials [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1980), pp. 63–68.Google Scholar
- 2.R. V. Minakova, G. N. Braterskaya, and O. K. Teodorovich, “Electric contact materials: economy routes through tungsten and silver,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 3, 69–80 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.Handbook of Sintered Materials for Electrotechnology and Electronics [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.GOST 13333-75, Contact Details in Tungsten-Base Metalloceramics [in Russian], Introduction, Jan. 7, 1984.Google Scholar
- 5.V. N. Eremenko, Yu. V. Naidich, and I. A. Lavrinenko, Sintering in Presence of a Liquid Metal Phase [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.N. D. Lesnik, R. V. Minakova, A. A. Flis, et al., in: Electrical Contacts and Electrodes [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1977), pp. 198–203.Google Scholar
- 7.G. H. Gessinger and K. N. Melton, “Burn-off of W-Cu contact materials in an electrical arc,” Power Metall. Int.9, No. 2, 67–72 (1977).Google Scholar
- 8.V. I. Arkharov, S. D. Wangenheim, A. V. Dorogan', et al., “Manifestation of intercrystalline internal adsorption in the laws of electrolytic solution of polycrystalline alloys,” Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater.,8, No. 5, 3–9 (1972).Google Scholar
- 9.A. K. Nikolaev, N. F. Pruzhinin, N. I. Revina, et al., “Low Cu alloys in electrotechnology,” in: Proceedings of Intern. Electrotechnology Congress [in Russian], Mintsvetmet, Moscow (1977), pp. 20–22.Google Scholar