Ways of increasing the range of application of powder metallurgy parts in diesel locomotive construction
Powder Metallurgy Industry, Economics, and Organization of Production
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsDiesel Diesel Locomotive Powder Metallurgy Locomotive Construction Powder Metallurgy Part
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. T. Tsyrkin, V. Ya. Oleinikov, and M. M. L'vovskii, in: Manufacture and Application of Ferrous and Nonferrous Metal Parts in the Industry of the Ukrainian SSR [in Russian], Kiev (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.M. M. L'vovskii, A. T. Tsyrkin, et al., in: Application of New Materials and Alloys [in Russian], NIIINFORMTYaZhMASh, Moscow (1970), p. 11.Google Scholar
- 3.V. T. Troshchenko and V. N. Rudenko, Strength of Sintered Materials and Methods of Its Determination [in Russian], Tekhnika, Kiev (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.R. I. Fedorov, A. T. Tsyrkin, and V. A. Samoilov, Zavod. Lab., No. 12, 1503 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.R. I. Fedorov, A. T. Tsyrkin, et al., Poroshkovaya Met., No. 8 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. G. Dorofeev, N. T. Zherditskii, and A. T. Tsyrkin, in: Sintered Constructional Materials [in Russian], Izd. IPM Akad. Nauk USSR, Kiev (1972), p. 99.Google Scholar
- 7.A. T. Tsyrkin, M. M. L'vovskii, et al., Tekhnol. i Organizatsiya Proizv., No. 5 (1972).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. G. Dorofeev, N. T. Zherditskii, et al., Tekhnol. i Organizatsiya Proizv., No. 2 (1972).Google Scholar
- 9.M. M. L'vovskii, Yu. G. Dorofeev, et al., Tekhnol. i Organizatsiya Proizv., No. 5 (1972).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1974