Optical properties of and chemical bonds in lanthanum sulfide of variable composition
Test Methods and Properties of Powder Metallurgical Materials
- 36 Downloads
KeywordsSulfide Optical Property Lanthanum Chemical Bond Variable Composition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. H. Zachariasen, “Crystallochemical science of 5f-series elements. VI. Type structure Ce2S3-Ce3S4,” Acta Cryst.,57, No. 2, 425–428 (1949).Google Scholar
- 2.T. G. Kutsenok, “Physical properties of a high-temperature thermoelectrical material based on cerium sulfide,” Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Kiev (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Golubkov, E. V. Goncharova, V. P. Zhuze, et al., Physical Properties of Chalcogenides of Rare-Earth Elements [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.V. L. Konstantinov, A. A. Kamarzin, V. P. Kondrat'ev, G. P. Skornyakov, and V. V. Sokolov, “Optical investigations of lanthanum sulfides in their homogenity range,” Abstracts of Papers to an All-Union Conference on the Physics and Chemistry of Rare-Earth Semiconductors [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1976), pp. 35–36.Google Scholar
- 5.F. K. Volynets and G. N. Dronova, “Possibilities of using polycrystalline lanthanum sesquisulfide as an optical material,” in: Chemistry and Physics of Chalcogenides [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1977), pp. 75–77.Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Grizik and G. P. Borodulenko, “Determination of the composition of nonstoichiometric sulfide materials,” Zh. Anal. Khim.,28, No. 2, 368–370 (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.V. I. Marchenko, V. A. Serdyuk, L. A. Ivanchenko, Yu. B. Paderno, and A. S. Knyazev, “Determination of the parameters of electrotransport in lanthanum and cerium monochalcogenides by means of the Kramers-Kronig relationship,” in: Refractory Compounds of Rare-Earth Elements [in Russian], Donish, Dushanbe (1978), pp. 118–125.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981