Thermal effect of an explosion and its mechanical efficiency
KeywordsDynamical System Mechanical Engineer Thermal Effect Mechanical Efficiency
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. G. Filippenko, Teplofizika vysokikh temperatur,3, 4, 1965.Google Scholar
- 2.H. S. Carslaw and J. C. Jaeger, Conduction of Heat in Solids [Russian translation], Moscow, Izd-vo Nauka, 1964.Google Scholar
- 3.A. Ya. Sagomonyan, Vest. MGU, ser. 1, Matematika i mekhanika, 5, 1966.Google Scholar
- 4.L. P. Orlenko and L. P. Parshev, PMTF [Journal of Applied Mechanics and Technical Physics],5, 130, 1965.Google Scholar
- 5.G. I. Pokrovskii and I. S. Fedorov, Effect of Impact and Explosion on Deformable Media [in Russian], Moscow, Gosstroiizdat, 1957.Google Scholar
- 6.F. A. Baum, K. P. Stanyukovich and B. I. Shekhter, Physics of Explosion [in Russian], Moscow, Fizmatgiz, 1959.Google Scholar
- 7.L. D. Landau and K. P. Stanyukovich, DAN SSSR, 46, 9, 399, 1945.Google Scholar
- 8.Ya. B. Zel'dovich and A. S. Kompaneets, Theory of Detonation [in Russian], Moscow, GITTL, 1955.Google Scholar
- 9.G. W. Jonson, Eng. Min. J., 159, 4, 1958.Google Scholar
© The Faraday Press, Inc. 1967