Combustion of condensed substances in a mass force field
- 18 Downloads
A description is given of an apparatus for studying the combustion of condensed substances at atmospheric pressure under the action of large mass forces.
A study has been made of the laws of combustion of polyvinyl nitrate under the action of mass forces (up to 900 g) in two directions (from the combustion products toward the starting material and in the opposite direction).
KeywordsNitrate Combustion Dynamical System Mechanical Engineer Opposite Direction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. F. Belyaev and A. E. Belyaeva, DAN SSSR, 33, 41, 1941.Google Scholar
- 2.R. Parra and B. Crawford, J. Phys. Coll., 54, 6, 929, 1950.Google Scholar
- 3.P. F. Pokhil, in: Physics of Explosion [in Russian], no. 2, Moscow, 1953.Google Scholar
- 4.E. I. Maksimov and A. G. Merzhanov, FGV [Combustion, Explosion, and Shock Waves], 1, 1966.Google Scholar
- 5.K. K. Andreev, Thermal Decomposition and Combustion of Explosives [in Russian], Gosenergoizdat, 1957.Google Scholar