Theory and practice of an experimental technique for evaluating the permeability of thin porous diaphragms and filters
Test Methods and Properties of Materials
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsPermeability Experimental Technique Porous Diaphragm
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Dumanskii et al., Zh. Fiz.-Khim. Obshchestva,11, No. 3 (1929).Google Scholar
- 2.M. M. Dubinin, Methods of Investigating the Structure of Highly Dispersed and Porous Materials [in Russian] (1953).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Aravin et al., Theory of Flow of Liquids and Gases in an Undeformable Medium [in Russian] (1953).Google Scholar
- 4.I. P. Ishkin et al., Zh. Fiz.-Khim.,8, No. 24 (1950).Google Scholar
- 5.K. K. Strelov, Zavod. Lab., No. 12 (1956).Google Scholar
- 6.T. N. Toroptseva et al., Zavod. Lab., No. 12 (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.R. A. Andrievskii, Porous Powder Metallurgical Materials [in Russian] (1964).Google Scholar
- 8.S. I. Viktorov, Author's Certificate (patent) No. 280042, Mar. 24, 1969; Byul. Izobret., No. 27 (1970).Google Scholar
- 9.R. Kondo, Industry and Industrial Products (Japan),40 (1967).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972