Investigation of the phase composition of plasma-deposited Al-B coatings
Powder Metallurgical Materials, Parts, and Coatings
- 10 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. M. Karpinos, V. Kh. Kadyrov, V. G. Zil'berberg, and V. P. Moroz, “Development of a method for the production of aluminum-base composite materials reinforced with high-modulus fibers,” in: Fiber and Dispersion-Hardened Composite Materials [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976), pp. 114–116.Google Scholar
- 2.D. M. Karpinos, V. Kh. Kadyrov, V. I. Mikheev, et al., “Mechanical properties of aluminum-base composites,” Transactions of the Sixth International Meeting on Powder Metallurgy, Dresden (1977), pp. 52-1–52-6.Google Scholar
- 3.D. M. Karpinos, V. G. Zil'berberg, V. Kh. Kadyrov, et al., “Preparation of an aluminum-base composite material reinforced with steel fibers using the plasma-spray-deposition technique,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 8, 41–44 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Krasnov, V. G. Zil'berberg, and S. Yu. Sharivker, Low-Temperature Plasma in Metallurgy [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.A.S.T.M. Powder Diffraction Data File, Philadelphia (1946).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984