A mass-spectrometric investigation of the evaporation of molybdenum and tantalum diselenides
A study was made for the first time of the compositions of the vapors over molybdenum and tantalum diselenides. The vapor phases over the compounds investigated were found to contain only Se2 molecules.
The heats of evaporation of tantalum and molybdenum diselenides were determined.
Values of absolute vapor pressure in the temperature range investigated were obtained for tantalum and molybdenum diselenides.
KeywordsEvaporation Molybdenum Vapor Pressure Tantalum Vapor Phase
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. É. Vainshtein and G. P. Troyanovskaya, Dry Lubricants and Self-Lubricating Materials [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.P. A. Maiorova, Solid Inorganic Substances Used as High-Temperature Lubricants [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Opalovskii and V. E. Fedorov, Usp. Khim.,35, No. 3, 499 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Zelikman, V. L. Kalikhman, and O. E. Krein, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Neorgan. Mat.,6, No. 11 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.G. V. Samsonov, Sh. E. Barsegyan, and Yu. G. Tkachenko, Fiz.-Khim. Mekhan. Mat., No. 1 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.L. M. Prokoshina, Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, IPM AN UkrSSR (1969).Google Scholar