Effect of cryogenic comminution on the acid dissolution of metallic zinc
Test Methods and Properties of Powder Metallurgical Materials
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsZinc Acid Dissolution Metallic Zinc
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. G. Avvakumov, Mechanical Methods of Activation of Chemical Processes [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.G. S. Khodakov, The Physics of Comminution [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.A. S. Gulyaev and S. G. Koshelev, Advanced Methods of Brittle Disintegration of Metals [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.K. V. Chmutov, Physicochemical Investigation Procedures [in Russian], Goskhimizdat, Moscow (1954).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Ya. Rozovskii, Kinetics of Topochemical Reactions [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982