Effect of adrenalectomy on intensity of phospholipid metabolism in the rat brain in anoxia
Pathological Physiology and General Pathology
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Phospholipid Metabolism
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. M. Antonov and S. V. Gasteva, Byull. Éksperim. Biol. i Med., No. 9, 56 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.S. V. Gasteva and D. A. Chetverikov, in: Collection of Proceedings of the 3rd All-Union Conference on Biochemistry of the Nervous System [in Russian], Erevan (1963), p. 597.Google Scholar
- 3.V. Ya. Dvorkin, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,160, No. 3, 728 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.V. Ya. Dvorkin, D. A. Chetverikov, and A. A. Shmelev, Ukr. Biokhim. Zh., No. 4, 529 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.R. M. C. Dawson and D. Richter, Proc. Roy. Soc. B.,137, 252 (1950).Google Scholar
- 6.R. M. C. Dawson, Biochem. J.,75, 45 (1960).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1969