Diffusion chromizing of sintered porous permeable materials from iron powder
- 24 Downloads
In the diffusion chromizing of a sintered porous permeable material from iron powder a transition from volume to surface chromizing is observed at a pore channel size of ∼2.5μm.
The chromium weight gain of a porous material is determined chiefly by its pore channel size and is only little affected by its porosity.
KeywordsIron Porosity Chromium Weight Gain Porous Material
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. S. Gorbunov, Diffusion Coatings on Iron and Steel [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 2.V. B. Raitses, Processes for Chemicothermal Treatment in Mechanical Engineering Plants [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Raiter, Introduction into the Theory of Kinetics and Catalysis [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Kiev (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.I. V. Poroinov, A Short Course of Lectures on Physics [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.N. V. Kel'tsev, Principles of Adsorption Technology [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar