Electrophoretic deposition of chromium carbide
Powder Metallurgical Materials, Parts, and Coatings
KeywordsCarbide Chromium Chromium Carbide Electrophoretic Deposition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. Berks and G. Shulman, Advances in the Field of Dielectrics [Russian translation], Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.Brit. Pat., C1. C7B, No. 979948, Feb. 14, 1963.Google Scholar
- 3.M. Ortner, Plating,51, No. 9 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Grigor'eva and V. M. Klimenko, Chromium Carbide Base Alloys [in Ukrainian], Vid-vo Akad. Nauk URSR, Kiev (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Avgustinik et al., Zh. Prikl. Khim.,35, No. 10, 2338 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.I. I. Zhukov, Collected Works [in Russian], Moscow (1952).Google Scholar
- 7.O. N. Grigorov et al., Electrokinetic Properties of Capillary Systems [in Russian], Moscow-Leningrad (1956).Google Scholar
- 8.F. D. Ovcharenko et al., Ukr. Khim. Zh.,37, No. 7 (1971).Google Scholar
- 9.F. D. Ovcharenko et al., Physicochemical Mechanics and Lyophilic Characteristics of Disperse Systems [in Russian], Kiev (1968).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974