Magnetic characteristics of sintered permanent magnets in (Co, Cu, Fe)5Ce alloys
Test Methods and Properties of Materials
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsPermanent Magnet Magnetic Characteristic Sintered Permanent Magnet
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Y. Tawara and H. Senno, “Sintered magnets of copper and iron-modified cerium cobalt,” IEEE Trans. Magnetics,8, No. 3, 560–561 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.M. P. Arbuzov, A. A. Paviyukov, and L. I. Leskevich, “Coercive force of cast and sintered permanent magnets in Co-Cu-Fe-Ce alloys,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 9, 48–50 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.M. P. Arbuzov, A. A. Pavlyukov, A. G. Pogorilyi, and O. S. Opanasenko, “Crystal structure and coercive force of sintered permanent magnets in alloys of the Co-Cu-Fe-Ce system,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 5, 97–99 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.E. A. Nesbitt, J. H. Wernick, and R. H. Willens, Permanent Magnetic Materials, U. S. Pat. No. 3660200, Feb. 2, 1971.Google Scholar
- 5.E. A. Nesbitt, G. Y. Chin, P. K. Gallagher, et al., “Further magnetic and thermal studies of cast rare-earth permanent magnets,” J. Appl. Phys.,41, No. 3, 1107–1108 (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977