Mechanism of absorption of elastic energy in boron fibers
Test Methods and Properties of Powder Metallurgical Materials
KeywordsBoron Elastic Energy Boron Fiber
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. N. Dugladze, G. Sh. Darsavelidze, and G. V. Tsagareishvili, “High-temperature internal friction in boron fibers,” Soobshch. Akad. Nauk Gruz. SSR,70, No. 1, 141–144 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.G. Sh. Darsavelidze, F. N. Tavadze, Dzh. G. Nikuradze, et al., “Temperature dependence of the internal friction of coated boron whiskers,” Soobshch. Akad. Nauk Gruz. SSR,89, No. 2, 421–424 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.G. V. Tsagareishvili, G. M. Dugladze, G. Sh. Darsavelidze, and F. N. Tavadze, “Internal friction in boron whiskers,” in: Boron — Production, Structure, and Properties [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974), pp. 154–156.Google Scholar
- 4.V. S. Postnikov, Internal Friction in Metals [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.A. F. Zhigach, A. M. Tsirlin, E. A. Shchetilina, et al., “Structure and properties of boron whiskers,” in: Boron — Production, Structure, and Properties [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974), pp. 147–154.Google Scholar
- 6.V. S. Postnikov, S. A. Ammer, A. N. Kachevskii, and V. I. Lavrent'ev, “Damping properties of an aluminum-boron composite material,” Fiz. Khim. Obrab. Mater., No. 2, 155–157 (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshitz, Theory of Elasticity, Addison-Wesley (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.A. M. Kosevich, Principles of Crystal Lattice Mechanics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 9.Ya. E. Geguzin, The Diffusion Zone [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 10.V. S. Postnikov, M. Kh. Shorshorov, A. N. Kachevskii, and V. I. Lavrent'ev, “Dynamic modulus of elasticity of a composite fiber material in the solid-phase chemical reaction of its components,” Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,51, No. 10, 2205–2207 (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984