Nitriding of the intermetallic compound TiAl3
Test Methods and Properties of Powder Metallurgical Materials
- 26 Downloads
KeywordsIntermetallic Compound TiAl3 Compound TiAl3 Intermetallic Compound TiAl3
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. V. Samsonov, Nitrides [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.S. S. Kiparisov and Yu. V. Levinskii, The Nitriding of Refractory Metals [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.F. I. Van Loo and G. D. Rieck, “Diffusion in the titanium-aluminium system,” Acta Metall.,21, No. 1, 61–68 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.W. Jetscko, H. Nowotny, and F. Benesowsky, “Ti2AlN, eine stickstoffhaltige H-Phase,” Monatsh. Chem.,94, No. 6, 1199–1202 (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.V. N. Ivchenko, M. I. Lesnaya, V. F. Nemchenko, and T. Ya. Kosolapova, “Preparation and some properties of the ternary compound Ti2AlN,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 4, 60–63 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.S. Nagakura, T. Kusunoki, F. Kakimoto, and J. Hirosu, “Lattice parameter of nonstoichiometric compound TiNx,” J. Appl. Cryst.,8, No. 1, 65–66 (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.M. A. Kuzenkova, P. S. Kislyi, and O. V. Pshenichnaya, “Structure and properties of composite materials based on Ti, Zr, and Al nitrides,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Neorg. Mater.,12, No. 3, 430–434 (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.S. A. Kazeev, Kinetics Applied to Metal Science [in Russian], Metallurgizdat, Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
- 9.M. M. Antonova, A. P. Brynza, and G. P. Vakar', “Thermal stability of titanium hydronitrides,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 3, 93–97 (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984