Effects of oxidizing reactions on the sintering of synthetic magnetite
Test Methods and Properties of Materials
KeywordsMagnetite Synthetic Magnetite
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Bron, M. I. Diesperova, et al., Transactions of the Second All-Union Conference on the High-Temperature Chemistry of Oxides [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1967), p. 180.Google Scholar
- 2.I. M. Fedorchenko and V. V. Skorokhod, Bull. Boris Kidric Inst. Nucl. Sci.,17, No. 3, 388 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Leonov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otd. Khim. Nauk,5, 805 (1955).Google Scholar
- 4.O. A. Esin and P. V. Gel'd, Physical Chemistry of Pyrometallurgical Processes [in Russian], GNTIL po Chern. i Tsvetn. Metallurgii, Sverdlovsk (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Hägg, Z. Phys. Chem.,29, 65 (1935).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974