Wear resistance of sintered TiC-steel alloys in liquid corrosive and abrasive media
Test Methods and Properties of Powder Metallurgical Materials
- 29 Downloads
KeywordsWear Resistance Abrasive Medium
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. P. Kozyrev, Hydroabrasive Wear of Metals during Cavitation [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.L. É. Val'dma et al., “Method for testing materials in a hydroabrasive stream,” Tr. Tallinsk. Politekh. Inst., Tallin, No. 381, 33–38 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.P. K. Kallas and L. É. Val'dma, “Correlation between the mechanical properties and hydroabrasive wear of sintered TiC-Ni-Co-Cr alloys,” Tr. Tallinsk. Politekh. Inst., Tallin, No. 407, 17–23 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.W. A. Stauffer, “Verschleiss durch sandhalttges Wasser in hydraulischen Analgen” Schweiz. Arch., No. 24, 218–223; No. 8, 248–263 (1958).Google Scholar
- 5.S. S. Kiparisov, V. K. Narva, N. S. Loshkareva, and A. V. Titov, “Reaction of titanium carbide with steel during sintering,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 8, 34–38 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.G. V. Akimov, Theory and Methods of Investigation of Metal Corrosion [in Russian], Academy of Science of the USSR, Moscow (1947).Google Scholar
- 7.D. S. Arensburger and Ya. P. Kyubarsepp, “Conditions of milling of TiC-Fe-Cr powder mixtures,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 10, 6–9 (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981