Reflex driving of the respiratory center
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Bukov, Role of Reflexes from the Upper Respiratory Tract in Normal and Pathological Conditions, Doctorate Dissertation, Saratov (1957).Google Scholar
- 2.M. E. Marshak, Regulation of Respiration in Man [in Russian], Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.P. A. Nekrasov, In the book: Collected Transactions of Kursk Medical Institute [in Russian], No. 2, 24 Kursk (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.V. S. Raevskii, Effect of Afferent Impulses Carried along the Vagus Nerve on Activity of the Respiratory Center and its Relationship to Other Divisions of the Central Nervous System, Doctorate Dissertation, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Ukhtomskii, Collected Works [in Russian],2, 34, Leningrad (1951).Google Scholar
- 6.L. L. Shik, Cited by M. E. Marshak, Uspekhi Sovr. Biol.30, No. 2, 161 (1950).Google Scholar
- 7.E. R. Bahnson, S. M. Horvath, and J. H. Comroe, Jr., J. App. Physiol.,2, 169 (1949).Google Scholar
- 8.M. J. Cohen, Fed. Proc.,19, 288 (1960).Google Scholar
- 9.D. Morgan and F. Grodins, An. J. Physiol.,162, 54 (1950).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1968