Formation of nitrogen oxides in an H2−O2 diffusion flame
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsOxide Nitrogen Dynamical System Mechanical Engineer Nitrogen Oxide
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. F. Clarke, Proc. Soc. London Ser. A,307, 283 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.N. F. Nelson, AIAA J,14, 10 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Kondrat'ev, Rate Constants of Gas Reactions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.P. C. Malte and D. T. Pratt, Combust. Sci. Technol.,9, 221 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.Thermodynamic Properties of Individual Substances [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.J. F. Clarke, J. Inst. Math. Its Appl., No. 3, 347 (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.F. E. Fendell, J. Fluid Mech.,21, 281 (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.M. Van Dyke, Perturbation Methods in Fluid Mechanics, Academic Press (1964).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979