Effect of contrycal on activity of dehydrogenases and their isozymes in muscles and organs of animals with developing granulation tissue
- 22 Downloads
The effect of contrycal on the state of the enzyme systems of the muscles, liver, kidneys, and heart was investigated in rats with developing granulation tissue. This protease inhibitor was found to stimulated lactate and malate dehydrogenase activity and also the isozyme spectrum of these enzymes. The action of the inhibitor was manifested as a change in the state of the enzyme systems both at the site of injury (granulations and underlying tissue) and in certain internal organs (liver and kidneys).
Key Wordslactate dehydrogenase malate dehydrogenase isozymes protease inhibitor, contrycal muscles liver kidneys heart
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. L. Zaets et al., Éksp. Khir., No. 5, 49 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.T. L. Zaets and M. A. Zaidenberg, Pat. Fiziol., No. 5, 21 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.L. I. Muzykant, M. A. Zaidenberg, and I. M. Nosova, in: General Principles of Morphogenesis and Regeneration [in Russian], Ternopol' (1975), p. 176.Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Struchkov et al., in: Proceedings of the Second All-Union Symposium on Medical Enzymology [in Russian], Dushanbe (1974), pp. 9–10.Google Scholar
- 5.I. Todorov, Clinical Laboratory Investigations in Pediatrics [in Russian], Sofia (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.P. I. Tolstykh et al., in: Proceedings of the Second All-Union Symposium on Medical Enzymology [in Russian], Dushanbe (1974), pp. 189–190.Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. A. Yurkov and V. V. Alatyrtsev, Lab. Delo, No. 12, 705 (1966).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. A. Yurkov, Vopr. Med. Khim., No. 5, 547 (1968).Google Scholar
- 9.D. Fischer et al., Med. Welt (Stuttgart), No. 40, 1542 (1973).Google Scholar
- 10.F. Wroblewski and J. S. La Due, Proc. Soc. Exp. Biol. (New York),90, 210 (1955).Google Scholar