Thermal explosion in ideal-mixing flow-through reactor with self-catalytic reaction
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsDynamical System Mechanical Engineer Thermal Explosion
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. G. Abramov and A. G. Merzhanov, Teor. Osnovy Khim. Tekhnol.,10, No. 6, 863 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. Merzhanov and V. G. Abramov, Chem. Eng. Sci.,32, 475 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.A. G. Merzhanov and F. I. Dubovitskii, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,34, No. 10, 2235 (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.N. M. Émanuél' and D. G. Knorre, Course in Chemical Kinetics [in Russian] Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.A. G. Merzhanov, E. G. Zelikman, and V. G. Abramov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,180 No. 3, 639 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Berzykin, V. T. Gontkovskaya, and A. G. Merzhanov, Fiz. Goren. Vzryva,2, No. 4 (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.D. A. Frank-Kamenetskii, Diffusion and Heat Transfer in Chemical Kinetics [in Russian], 2nd ed., Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 8.S. I. Khudyaev, NTPGV, No. 1, 70 (1965).Google Scholar
- 9.I. S. Lyubchenko Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR188 No. 4, 842 (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979