Initiation of explosion and kinetics of explosive decomposition under vibration
- 97 Downloads
KeywordsExplosive Thermal Decomposition Ammonium Perchlorate Ammonium Perchlorate Isothermal Heating
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. A. Kholevo in: The Theory of Explosives [in Russian], Oborongiz, Moscow (1963), p. 5.Google Scholar
- 2.F. P. Bowden and A. D. Yoffe, Initiation and Growth of Explosion in Liquids and Solids, Cambridge (1952).Google Scholar
- 3.G. T. Afanas'ev and V. K. Bobolev, Shock Initiation of Solid Explosives [in Russian], Izd. Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Kargin and G. L. Slonimskii, Short Essays on the Physicochemistry of Polymers [in Russian], Izd. Khimiya, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.J. D. Ferry, Viscoelastic Properties of Polymers, Wiley, New York-London (1961).Google Scholar
- 6.K. K. Andreev, The Thermal Decomposition and Combustion of Explosives [in Russian], Izd. Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Boldyrev, Methods of Studying the Thermal Decomposition Kinetics of Solids [in Russian], Izd. Tomsk. Gos. Univ., Tomsk (1958).Google Scholar
- 8.A. G. Merzhanov, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,9, No. 1, 4 (1973).Google Scholar
- 9.D. Yand, Decomposition Kinetics of Solids [Russian translation], Izd. Mir, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 10.B. V. Erofeev, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,52, 511 (1946).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977