Development of perturbations of a contact boundary accelerated by a convergent shock wave in the cylindrical case
- 26 Downloads
KeywordsDynamical System Shock Wave Mechanical Engineer Contact Boundary Cylindrical Case
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Taylor, Proc. R. Soc. A,201, 1065, 192 (1950).Google Scholar
- 2.R. D. Richtmyer, Commun. Pure Appl. Math.,13, 297 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.E. E. Meshkov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza, No. 5, 151 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.E. G. Gamalii, V. B. Rozanov, A. A. Samarskii, et al., Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.,79, 2(8), 459 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Dennen and L. Wilson, Electrical Explosion of Conductors [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 6.G. T. Chang, Phys. Fluids,2, No. 6, 656 (1959).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989