The effect of pain stimulation on the phagocytic power of the leukocytes in horses
- 11 Downloads
As shown by investigations, the phagocytic index may to a certain extent objectively reflect the removal of pain and other pathological impulses coming from the wound area into the central nervous system. Proceeding from the literature data and his own observations, the author also considers that the phagocytic activity of leukocytes is an objective indication of the condition of the organism, the course of the wound process, and the efficacy of the therapeutic measures.
KeywordsPublic Health Nervous System Central Nervous System Phagocytic Activity Therapeutic Measure
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. N. Bakulev, Zhur. Vysshei Nerv. Deyatel.3, 319 (1951).Google Scholar
- G. D. Belonovskii, Transactions of a Conference on Bacteriology, Epidemiology, and Leprosy [in Russian] (St. Petersburg, 1911) p. 3.Google Scholar
- V. K. Vysokovich, Transactions of a Conference on Bacteriology, Epidemiology, and Leprosy [in Russian] (St. Petersburg, 1911) p. 69.Google Scholar
- A. G. Gel'dyeva, Abstracts of Proceedings of a Conference of Pathophysiologists of Central Asia and Kazakhstan [in Russian] (Stalinabad, 1955) p. 19.Google Scholar
- I. N. Golovkova, Byull. Eksptl. Biol. i Med.24, 4, 268 (1947).Google Scholar
- P. T. Kozyr', Parallel Clinical and Immunological Trends in Patients with Aseptic and Suppurative Processes, Candidate's Dissertation [In Russian] (Khar'kov, 1949).Google Scholar
- K. N. Muksinova, The Phagocytic Activity of the Leukocytes of the Blood of Animals in Various Functional States of the Cerebral Cortex. Author's abstract of dissertation [In Russian] (Ufa, 1955).Google Scholar
- S. P. Protopopov, The Pathogenesis and Treatment of Indolent Wounds [In Russian] (Moscow, 1950).Google Scholar
- N. V. Puchkov, Current Problems of General Pathology and Medicine [In Russian] (Moscow, 1950) p. 123.Google Scholar
- T. I. Stepanyuk, Microcide as a Factor in the Variation of Streptococci and Staphylococci in Vitro and in Vivo, Candidate's dissertation [in Russian] (Khar'kov, 1951).Google Scholar
- P. P. Firsova, Vrache bone Delo4, 325 (1953).Google Scholar