Activation limit of the exchange molecular reaction rate of N2O + CO → N2 + CO2
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsDynamical System Mechanical Engineer Activation Limit Molecular Reaction Exchange Molecular Reaction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Kondrat'ev and E. E. Nikitin, Kinetics and Mechanism of Gas-Phase Reactions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.T. Baer and S. H. Bouer, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,92, 4769 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.I. S. Zaslonko, S. M. Kogarko, et al., Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,12, No. 6 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.I. S. Zaslonko, S. M. Kogarko, et al., Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,10, No. 5 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.P. Borrell and G. E. Millward, J. Chem. Phys.,57, No. 1 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.J. E. Dove, W. S. Nip, and H. Teitelbaum, Proceedings of the Tenth Intern. Shock Tube Symposium, Tokyo (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978