Parameters of the detonation of low-density condensed explosives
- 30 Downloads
KeywordsDynamical System Mechanical Engineer Explosive Condensed Explosive
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. N. Stesik and N. S. Shvedova, Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 4 (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Dremin, S. D. Savrov, et al., Detonation Waves in Condensed Media [in Russian], Izd. Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.J. I. Austing and A. S. Tulis, Fifth International Symposium on Detonation (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.V. S. Solov'ev, S. G. Andreev, et al., in: Combustion and Explosion [in Russian], Izd. Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.H. C. Horing, E. L. Lee, and M. Finger, Fifth International Symposium on Detonation (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Afanasenkov, V. N. Bogomolov, and I. M. Voskoboinikov, Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 4 (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.I. M. Voskoboinikov and A. Ya. Yapin, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,130, No. 4 (1960).Google Scholar
- 8.The Physics of Explosion [in Russian], edited by K. P. Stanyukovich, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978