Effect of psychotropic drugs on fight and flight reactions evoked by electrical stimulation of the anterior hypothalamus
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Electrical Stimulation Psychotropic Drug Anterior Hypothalamus Flight Reaction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Fernandez de Molina and R. W. Hunsperger, J. Physiol. (London),160, 200 (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.R. W. Hunsperger and V. M. Bucher, Progr. Brain Res.,27, 103 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.J. H. Masserman, Psychosom. Med.,3, 3 (1941).Google Scholar
- 4.H. Nacao, Am. J. Physiol.,194, 411 (1958).Google Scholar
- 5.R. S. Snider and W. T. Niemer, A Stereotaxic Atlas of the Cat Brain, Chicago (1961).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1970