Investigation of the rates of interaction between adrenolytics and α-adrenergic receptors of smooth muscles
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Smooth Muscle
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. I. Abramets, Farmakol. i Toksikol., No. 1, 32 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.I. V. Komissarov, Uspekhi Sovr. Biol.,67, No. 3, 452 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.I. V. Komissarov, Elements of Receptor Theory in Molecular Pharmacology [in Russian], Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.L. A. Syrtsova and G. I. Likhtenshtein, Advances in Biological Chemistry [in Russian], Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.B. Belleau, Advances Drug Res.,2, 89 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.B. Belleau, Ann. New York Acad. Sci.,139, 580 (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.J. H. Gaddum, Pharmacol. Rev.,9, 211 (1957).Google Scholar
- 8.W. D. M. Paton, Proc. Roy. Soc. B.,134, 21 (1961).Google Scholar
- 9.A. San Pietro (editor), Non-Heme Iron Proteins: Role in Energy Conversion, Ohio (1965).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1974