Permanent set-up for recording the kinetocardiogram (KCG) in animals
A method for recording the kinetocardiogram (KCG) is described. We described the main parameters of the KCG waves, their correlation with the phases of the cardiac cycle, changes induced by application of an abdominal bandage, and their relation to certain disturbances of the cardiac rhythm.
KeywordsPublic Health Cardiac Cycle Main Parameter Cardiac Rhythm Abdominal Bandage
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. B. Andreev, Klin. med., No. 5 (1961), p. 12.Google Scholar
- 2.I. E. oranskii, Ter. arkh,9 (1961), p. 65.Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Sukhanov, I. E. Oranskii, N. F. Smirnov, et al., Byull. éksper. biol., No. 8 (1960), p. 116.Google Scholar
- 4.C. M. Agress, L. G. Fields, Am. J. Cardiol,4 (1959), p. 184.Google Scholar
- 5.L. Rosa, Z. gess. inn. Med., Bd. 11, S. 282 (1956).Google Scholar