Some peculiarities in the regulation of the rate of heart contractions in coronary insufficiency
- 12 Downloads
The rate of heart contractions, electric-skin and vascular reactions to different agents exciting and inhibiting the rate of heart contractions have been studied in patients with coronary insufficiency. A diminished ability to alter the rate of the heart rhythm has been disclosed in such patients. Since no specific peculiarities have been demonstrated in the reactions of other negatative functions, it is assumed that in coronary patients changes of extracardial regulation of heart rhythm are specific.
KeywordsPublic Health Vascular Reaction Heart Rhythm Coronary Insufficiency Negatative Function
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Kogan, V. M., Scientific Session of the TsIETIN (in Russian), Moscow, 1956.Google Scholar
- Mandelshtam, M. E., Vrach. Gaz., 1931, No. 10, pp. 741–747.Google Scholar
- Mandelshtam, M. E., Zaichik, A. I., Zhitnikov, B. M., Ellenbogen, O. L. and Shafran, A. L., in the book: Works of the All-Union Conference of Therapists (in Russian), Leningrad, 1929, pp. 114–128.Google Scholar
- Braun L. u. Samet B. Arch. f. exp. Path. u. Pharm., 1928, v. 135, p. 362–368.Google Scholar
- Well A. Deut. Arch. f. klin. Med., 1916, vol. 119, pp. 39–112.Google Scholar
- Wenekebach. Die unregelmassige lietztatigkeit L. und ihre klinische Bedeutung. Leipzig-Berlin, 1914.Google Scholar