Study of bulk amorphous alloy Fe70Cr10P13C7 prepared by dynamic compaction
KeywordsAmorphous Alloy Differential Thermal Analysis Curve Compact Specimen Dynamic Compaction Bulk Amorphous Alloy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. V. Roman, A. P. Bogdanov, I. M. Pinus, et al., Fiz. Khim. Obrab. Mater., No. 4, 43 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.R. S. Iskhakov, V. I. Kirko, A. A. Kuzovnikova, et al., Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,284, No. 4, 854 (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.V. F. Nesterenko, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,21, No. 6, 85 (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.T. Masumoto, K. Hashimoto, and M. Naka, Rapidly Quenched Metals [Russian translation], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.A. M. Glezer, B. V. Molotilov, O. L. Utevskaya, et al., Metallofizika,11, No. 4, 115 (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.V. P. Zalutskii, T. V. Efimova, A. E. Perekos, et al., Metallofizika,10, No. 3, 117 (1988).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991