Interaction between tissue systems in implants
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Tissue System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. S. Lalykina and A. Ya. Fridenshtein, in: Proceedings of a Symposium on General Immunology [in Russian], Moscow (1969), p. 49.Google Scholar
- 2.V. Ebert, Interacting System in Development, Holt-Rinehart (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.B. Graf, J. P. Faure, Y. de Kozak, et al., Arch. Anat. Micr. Morph. Exp.,59, 271 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.L. D. Hamilton, Ann. New York Acad. Sci.,73, 39 (1958).Google Scholar
- 5.L. D. Hamilton, in: The Kinetics of Cellular Proliferation, New York (1959), p. 151.Google Scholar
- 6.M. Hill, Exp. Cell Res.,28, 21 (1962).Google Scholar
- 7.O. A. Trowell, J. Biophys. Biochem. Cytol.,3, 317 (1957).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973