Pseudotolerance observed in adult mice after repeated injections of rat erythrocytes
Microbiology and Immunology
KeywordsPublic Health Adult Mouse Repeated Injection
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Levenson and E. V. Chernokhvostova, Zh. Mikrobiol., No. 4, 30 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.O. V. Rokhlin et al., Genetika, No. 7, 71 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.N. K. Jerne and J. Nordin, Science,140, 405 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.T. Makinodan et al., in: Mechanisms of Antibody Formation, Prague (1960), p. 182.Google Scholar
- 5.P. B. Medawar, in: Mechanisms of Immunological Tolerance, Prague (1962), p. 17.Google Scholar
- 6.D. A. Rowley and F. W. Fitch, J. Exp. Med.,120, 986 (1964).Google Scholar
- 7.D. A. Rowley, J. Exp. Med.,121, 683 (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.R. J. W. Ryder and R. S. Schwartz, J. Immunol.,103, 970 (1969).Google Scholar
- 9.T. Tada and K. Okumura, J. Immunol.,106, 1002 (1971).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973