Special characteristics of nonisothermal processes in systems with parallel reactions with linear heating
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsActivation Energy Preexponential Factor Heat Effect Direct Problem Thermal Explosion
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. G. Merzhanov, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,9, No. 1, 4 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.N. N. Semenov, Usp. Fiz. Nauk,23, 251 (1940).Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Abramov, D. A. Vaganov, and N. G. Samoilenko, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,224, No. 1 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.V. T. Gontkovskaya and V. V. Barzykin, Izv. Sib. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim. Nauk,4, 68 (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Barzykin, V. T. Gontkovskaya, et al. Proceeding of the Fourth International Conference on Thermal Analysis, Budapest, Hungary, July 8–13, 1974 (edited by V. I. Buzos), Acad. Kiado, Budapest (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.A. G. Merzhanov, V. V. Barzykin, et al., “Methological principles of the study of the kinetics of chemical reactions under conditions of programmed heating”, Preprint OIKhF, Akad. Nauk SSSR, Chernogolovka (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979