Inhibition of the ignition of coal-dust aerocolloids
KeywordsIgnition Delay MgF2 Inert Particle Ignition Delay Time Coal Dust
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. B. Ryzhik, B. S. Limonov, and V. S. Makhin, in: Physics of Aerocolloidal Systems [in Russian], No. 12, Vishcha Shkola, Kiev—Odessa (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.A. B. Ryzhik, V. S. Makhin, and B. S. Limonov, in: Physics of Aerocolloidal Systems [in Russian], No. 15, Vishcha Shkola, Kiev—Odessa (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.P. F. Pokhil et al., Combustion of Metal Powders in Active Media [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.L. V. Dubnov, N. S. Bakharevich, and A. I. Romanov, Industrial Explosives [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.N. N. Semenov, Chain Reactions [in Russian], Goskhimtekhizdat, Leningrad (1934).Google Scholar
- 6.É. N. Rumanov and B. I. Khaikin, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,5, No. 1, 129 (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.V. I. Lisitsyn, É. N. Rumanov, and B. I. Khaikin, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,7, No. 1, 3 (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.É. N. Rumanov and B. I. Khaikin, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,201, No. 1, 144 (1971).Google Scholar
- 9.A. B. Nalbandyan and V. V. Voevodskii, Mechanism of the Oxidation and Combustion of Hydrogen [in Russian], Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow—Leningrad (1949).Google Scholar
- 10.V. Ya. Shtern, Oxidation Mechanism of Hydrocarbons in the Gaseous Phase [in Russian], Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 11.L. V. Dubnov, Safe Explosives in the Mining Industry [in Russian], Ugletekhizdat, Moscow—Leningrad (1953).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979