Constant polarization potentials in the medulla, spinal cord, and skeletal muscle of the frog after deafferentation of the respiratory center
KeywordsPublic Health Spinal Cord Skeletal Muscle Polarization Potential Constant Polarization
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Z. S. Dontsova, Fiziol. Zh. SSSR49, No. 7, 863 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.Z. S. Dontsova and N. V. Dement'eva, Byull. Éksp. Biol., No. 2, 15 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.Z. S. Donsova, V. E. Biryukov, and N. A. Bondarenko, Byull. Éksp. Biol. No. 6, 34 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.B. D. Kravchinskii, Fiziol. Zh. SSSR31, No. 1, 25 (1945).Google Scholar
- 5.P. M. Kazakov, Trudy Kuibyshevsk. Med. Inst.5, 41 (1954).Google Scholar
- 6.G. N. Sorkhtin, Atony of the Nerve Center [in Russian], Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. B. Temper, Fiziol. Zh. SSSR48, No. 2, 159 (1962).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1967