Lipoprotein content of blood in monkeys of various species and ages
Biochemistry and Biophysics
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Lipoprotein Content
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. V. Bavina and M. Yu. Melikova, in the book: Atherosclerosis and Coronary Insufficiency [in Russian], Moscow (1956), p. 143.Google Scholar
- 2.E. I. Chazov, A. F. Ushkalov, A. E. Klembovskii, et al., Arkh. pat.,11, 29 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.D. P. Barr, Circulation,8, 641 (1953).Google Scholar
- 4.G. E. Cox et al., Arch. Path.,66, 32 (1958).Google Scholar
- 5.R. E. Olson, Perspectives in Biol. and Med.,2, 84 (1958).Google Scholar
- 6.Rosenberg, citation by M. V. Bavina and M. Yu. Melikova.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1966