Initiation of powdered hexogen by a weak shock wave
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsDynamical System Shock Wave Mechanical Engineer Weak Shock Weak Shock Wave
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Sokolov and Yu. N. Aksenov, in: Explosion [in Russian], No. 52/19, Nedra, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.G. E. Seay and L. B. Seely, J. Appl. Phys.,32, No. 6 (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Dremin, S. D. Savrov, et al., Detonation Waves in Condensed Media [in Russian], Naukal, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.S. A. Koldunov, K. K. Shvedov, and A. N. Dremin, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,9, No. 2 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.T. N. Fortova, K. G. Shkadinskii, et al., Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,13, No. 1 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Mitrofanov, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,11, No. 1 (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.V. G. Khotin, V. A. Ponomarev, and T. A. Manina, in: Explosion [in Russian], No. 75/32, Nedra, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.V. V. Andreev, in: The mechanics of Explosive Processes (Dynamics of Continuous Media) [in Russian], Vol. 29, Novosibirsk (1977).Google Scholar
- 9.F. A. Baum, L. P. Orlenko, et al., The Physics of Explosion [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979